What is the strangest thing you have in your kitchen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
Empty your kitchen and tear it apart to find the strangest thing in your kitchen, and take a picture of it! I don't have anything, I don't think, but I will keep an eye out when I head there after I post this.

I know everyone has something weird in their kitchen, let's see it!

Funny you should ask, I went to the grocery store, and it seems that while I was gone this morning someone has decided that my freshly cleaned off for grocery bags counter needed to be filled with boxes of stuff for the aquarium. :mad:
May not be wierd but it SURE DOESN"T BELONG THERE!!!!

A box full of Barbie doll bodies with no heads. I have written the names of people and places on each one. The heads have been hidden from me for obvious reasons.

LOL!!!
Good point!
I dont think we want to know what those 2 have to say however.....
too scary!

The strangest thing we have is a smell that comes from the top shelf of one of our cupboards. We've never put anything there, nor on the one below it just to be safe.

jill :dry:, lol.

i agree, bowlingshirt wins!!! with andy a close second. :)

i don't have anything all that weird. a bunch of headless g.i. joe's with kung fu grip, but that's it. :rolleyes:

Strangest thing in my kitchen? You mean, aside from Buck?:ROFLMAO:

At the moment, a big fuzzy orange kitty sleeping in one side of the double-bowl stainless steel sink. It's started to get warmer here and our house isn't air-conditioned, so occasionally one of our furry children takes a nap in the cool sink.

Right now Tween is out like a light.
14.gif
He's our biggest kitty and fills the sink completely.

I'd love to have these things in my kitchen LOL! Only for a laugh though..

Fred Toothpick Holder:

1100VM4281L._SS400_.jpg
51GRQ4SXPQL._SS400_.jpg

AND>......

A knife holder....

41-WNVNCBoL._SS400_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom