What is the worst pizza you have had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup! Pineapple and Canadian bacon is my favorite way to make it, but ham will do in a pinch as well. I can't explain it, but there is something about the taste that really does appeal to me;)
DWs favorite is veggie pizza, hard to cross the two so i just make two, plus one for the kids cause only one likes the Hawaiian... OK this is getting complicated now lol.

Pizza hut is probably the worst for me,to greasy. I like most of the take out places, the exception is Dominos-- its like cardboard.

If you are including store-bought pizza then I would have to say frozen pizza from Aldi is the worst I ever had. Absolutely no taste or aroma. Heck, if it had tasted like cardboard it would have been an improvement.

If you are including store-bought pizza then I would have to say frozen pizza from Aldi is the worst I ever had. Absolutely no taste or aroma. Heck, if it had tasted like cardboard it would have been an improvement.

hahahahahahah...

Yea, ALDI pizza ranks right down there with Totino's frozen, yick!

Come over here---their frozen pizza is far worse than their freshest---that's why I learned to make pizza---too bad I don't have a wood burning brick oven---I think that I'd make a fortune!!! hahaha!

Come over here---their frozen pizza is far worse than their freshest---that's why I learned to make pizza---too bad I don't have a wood burning brick oven---I think that I'd make a fortune!!! hahaha!

Or like New Yorkers you could use a coal fired oven!;)

We use a 'pizza stone' to make our thin crust pizzas, not sure what it's official name is or who makes it as a friend gave it to us. You heat it in the oven first, then roll the dough onto it, top it, and place back in the oven to cook it. Makes a nice crispy thin crust.
For deep dish, I do it the Chicago way in an iron skillet. I bet they would go nuts over either way there.

Back
Top Bottom