What is your Dream house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which one would you choose?

• Log cabin on a private lake at the bottom of a mountain

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Mansion on the ocean

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 2 story brick in the city

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Rock house in the country {Thomas Kincade style}

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Skyscraper penthouse suite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the info Urmaniac. I've honestly never heard of him before... I just assumed he was an architect, for example, when we talk about Adam-style fireplaces or homes, it's after the Scottish architect family!

I'm with Ishbel - I just bought my dream house! urmaniac, you'd like it - it's a big spanish style w/a terra cotta tiled roof.

jkath said:
I'm with Ishbel - I just bought my dream house! urmaniac, you'd like it - it's a big spanish style w/a terra cotta tiled roof.

Surely I would!! With an excellent chef like you in the house even more so!!:ROFLMAO:
Can I be your house guest if I were ever in South Cal??:mrgreen:

Piccolina said:
But if I truly was given the choice, I would pick a gorgeous house on the Pacific in BC. The type that are deisnged in that modern "west coast" style, with lots of tall ceilings, a deck and a big yard. Where I could see the ocean close up, and be nestled among the pines. This has been my dream house for my enire life.

I hear you Piccolina! Alix and I spent part of our honeymoon at an incredible bed and breakfast on Galiano Island (one of the Gulf Islands between Vancouver Island and the mainland).
It think it's probably the most beautiful place I've ever been too. We fell in love with the house, and vowed to buy it when we win the lottery. :)
It's nestled on a cliff overlooking the water....surrounded by arbutis (SP?) trees.
(Ask Alix about her hammock episode some time!:mrgreen: )

urmaniac13 said:
Surely I would!! With an excellent chef like you in the house even more so!!:ROFLMAO:
Can I be your house guest if I were ever in South Cal??:mrgreen:

By all means! My guest room is yours. I love to have guests!

I choose other. A house filled with love and laughter is all I need. =) All that other stuff is just for show.

:heart:
Z

man, zereh's a tough act to follow on this one.

i really can't pick one. i have always wanted a house in florida, on the west coast near the gulf, and a house in vermont, in the mountains.
i have the property in florida to build on someday, so now i have to work on vt. we almost bought a condo in the killington grand a few years ago.

i would also love to have a lake house in near my dad's childhood home in co. leitrim, ireland. i met the current owner of the house my grandfather built, and if his kids aren't interested, i have first dibs on buying it.

I choose other. A house filled with love and laughter is all I need. =) All that other stuff is just for show

Zereh... *clapping* Good Answer good answer !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom