What Is Your Favorite Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like alsorts of songs really.
but "Kiss from a Rose" - Seal (our wedding song)
and "Let it Snow" probably the Dean Matrin version, are my faves.

hmm... very difficult question..

Billy Joel - Leningrad
REM - Man on the moon
Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale Gone Bad
Reamonn - Tonight

and all the rest.... *puuh*

I agree its a difficult question..........for me it just depends on when you ask me this..........currently I'm in a bluesy/R & B mode.

Etta James = At Last (Granted this is an old song but its beautiful and I love it)
These trail right behind. I'm actually in the process of compiling a disk. Does anyone else here love Blues / R & B music? If so, whats your favorites so I can take a listen.

Norah Jones = Don't Know Why - Come Away With Me - Turn Me On

i could never pick just one, so i can only respond to the favourite one playing on the station in my head at the moment.

too, ta doo, ta doo dah doo doo doo

always look on the briiiiiiiight side of life

"Welcome to my world" by good ole' Jim Reeves is my all-time favourite and not forgetting Zorba the Greek!!

I can't begin to narrow it down to one song, but the one that pops into my head that has had steady rotation for many years is 3x5 by John Mayer, though anything by Jimmy Buffett (other than Elvis Imitators and Steamer) is always welcome at any moment in my life.

Edit: Looking at my iTunes, the song with the most play is Happy Ever After (Now and Then) by Jimmy Buffett, closely followed by Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season, Jamaica Mistaica and U2's Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own. I haven't updated the iPod in a while, so those numbers may have changed.

Edited edit: 17 of the top 20 songs are by Jimmy Buffett. U2 (once) and Albannach (twice) snuck into that group as well.

Edited edited edit: Here is a list of my top artists and songs for the past couple three years I'm sure it's not completely accurate because I don't upload the playlist from my iPod, it doesn't read my XM radio, and has no idea what I listen to on my cars' mp3 players, but you can see who my favoritest is most of the time when I'm at home...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom