What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it! It's sunny again! Absolutely gorgeous day, and the warmest we've had this year by far, about 55F! I actually got to put sunscreen on for my walk! :)

We have been told that for the next seven days, more rain on the way, and no temp above 20 C (68F), this is ridiculous, we are supposed to be at least in the low 90s at this time of year. They are saying it will be the wettest six months to June 08 and have even lifted the "drought" rating for NSW - first time in nearly 4 years. Think I might head to Kmart to check out the new season gumboots and jumpers!!!!

Monday was so wet - we got the entire summer's average rainfall in one day!! Still it took the weather bureau five days of predicting thunderstorms before one of em hit!! Now we are back to steaming again as we head to 38C later in the week.

wonderful warm and sunny spring days...
on friday we got the Olddaimler out of the barn and took some photos, yesterday I showed my bike that there ist still a life outside our flat ;o)

Here comes the sun la la la la!!!! It's sunshine again this morning! A chilly 37F but should warm up again and stay sunny all day!

Flood Warning
Hazardous Weather Outlook
Wind Advisory
Wind Chill Advisory

And it just dropped 2 inches of snow.

Flood Warning
Hazardous Weather Outlook
Wind Advisory
Wind Chill Advisory

And it just dropped 2 inches of snow.

Wart, sounds like our forecast for tomorrow minus the snow...:(

Bilby, could you please send your weather forecasters to the eastern states, I would love for ours to be wrong for the next five days.

Oh well, better go and oil up the spikes on the umbrella again!!

It is so cold and windy, suppose to have a wind chill tonight of 20 below! At least the sun comes and goes throughout the day - not going anywhere !!! Brrrrrr

Icy cold. My poor ancient doggy is having asthma problems whenever she goes out. I think today's high was 7 -- not including wind chill, which brought it to something like -20. It's been rough. I live in a small town, and the hottest hint is where to find salt or de-icer.

Wart, sounds like our forecast for tomorrow minus the snow...:(

Bilby, could you please send your weather forecasters to the eastern states, I would love for ours to be wrong for the next five days.

Oh well, better go and oil up the spikes on the umbrella again!!
Hey Cath, we get Foxtel weather reports from the East as well as the local BOM reports! They both agree!! There was a guy on the radio last week who predicts the weather by the moon. He was closer than either of the others but still not right!! LOL Stupid thing is in Perth, cos we don't see the rain very often, and esp not for extended pours, we can't drive in the rain!! Normally Perth's rain only lasts 10 to 20 mins in a hit - you know starts to rain, no brolly, so you shelter in a shop for a few minutes and then you can go on your merry way again until it starts again, when you are either at your car or destination or you repeat the process!! This went on for hours and we just stop a la Narnia style post Winter Queen! As to the forecasters, they get it right sometimes like summer - "ooh, think it might be hot and sunny" or winter - "expect some showers". LOL

More sunshine, can you believe it! Sun forecasted for the entire day again! It's a very chilly morning, 37F but absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for my morning yoga!! :)

Redkitty, I have decided enough of the rain and I am going to move to Britain, sounds like you have gotten more sunshine in one week than we have all summer. Flood warnings and high volume of rain, ....again for Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom