What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday morning was in the low 20s, today it's in the mid 50's, winter storm watch for tonight. 30s as highs tomorrow.

Love Ohio.

Yesterday it was about 75F and sunny. I had lots of doors open. Today is a different story. Cloudy at the beginning and about 65F when I got up, but the rains settled in and the temp has been dropping steadily all day long. It's in the 30s now. And, like Connie, winter storm predictions from the weatherman. C'est la vie!!!

"What a difference a day makes" is more than just the title of a song, eh?

Yeah - it was 70ºF this time yesterday evening .... this evening it's 35ºF and headed down to a predicted 30ºF ... snow headed this way .... probably 2 hours out ... might last for 3 hours when it gets here - possibly 1-3 inches. But the ground is warm from the past few days ... so will probably just wind up with dice and frozen slush on the streets - maybe a little dusting of snow on the yards.

Ah - perhaps this is the last "gotcha" before spring comes in a couple of weeks??

Yeah - it was 70ºF this time yesterday evening .... this evening it's 35ºF and headed down to a predicted 30ºF ... snow headed this way .... probably 2 hours out ... might last for 3 hours when it gets here - possibly 1-3 inches. But the ground is warm from the past few days ... so will probably just wind up with dice and frozen slush on the streets - maybe a little dusting of snow on the yards.

Ah - perhaps this is the last "gotcha" before spring comes in a couple of weeks??
Ya'll are getting snow??? Our temps dropped drastically today and supposed to get down in the mid 30's by morning but no snow. Wicked strong winds, though.

yesterday the temp was 63, unusually warm for thins time of year. The temp is now 37 and dropping. Weatherman said he cant even predict what the weather is going to do, said it's going to rain, then snow, then freezing rain,then maybe rain. or it might stay freezing rain again by Wednesday. Who Knows, the weather is always a surprise Southwestern NY

Too true. Yesterday it got up to 16C, this morning is -2C. We're also under a wionter storm watch. Expecting 15 - 20 cm of snow tonight, along with rain, freezing rain and ice pellets. Oh joy.

Beautiful sunshine today, in fact according to my Solar charger it`s the Brightest this year so far :)

trust me to be stuck indoors painting!

Beautiful bright sunshine about 70 today..Have doors open and for me that is something..Mrs always cold:LOL:

kadesma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom