What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a day makes!
Same view as yesterday, minus 4 inches of snow, plus 15 degrees and sun!

Attachments

• IMG_2566.JPG
    IMG_2566.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 189
The rain over the last few days has melted most of our snow, but it has been foggy and dreary.
The rain finally stopped about 2 hours ago...... and now we are getting snow again.... and it's sticking! Grrrr

Today high 44 F, morning sun, afternoon cloudy - But ! tomorrow the first day after Spring - they are forcasting 4 -6 inches of Snow :ohmy: Not again - bummer!

Last edited:
Yesterday morning: Drizzle and in the low 40s

Yesterday afternoon: Sleet

This morning? 2" of snow.

(@#^#%^#&*#*@#&^* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wINTER, PLEASE, please GO AWAY. pLEASE?

Rained all night to finish melting my snow, and then early this morning Mother Nature decided to put a few more inches of snow down. It appears to be melting though so I hope it was short-lived. I need good weather so my 16 month old can go outside for an Easter egg hunt.

I saw a bug. Not dead. Not frozen. Alive. And happy. yay. Then, he blew away. Because although it is 70 and sunny and beautiful, the wind is horrible. I have arranged my lawn chairs several times, and it never fails, within five minutes of me taking a satisfied look at my endeavors, an enormous superburst rips through my yard and topples it all over again. Yes, it is irritating. :LOL:

We've got the dreaded mixed bag of weather, that being snow, sleet, rain, more snow, though on a positive note the snow didn't accumulate, and the rain did melt the large piles of snow that we had. Now if the sun would return I'd be a happy camper ;) Lots of high winds predicted for tomorrow, better not be power outages :ermm:

It is the first day of Spring and we are about to get a snowstorm ... an hour south of me they may get 12". I need to visit some of you in better climates!

Let it snow let it snow..... no wait, make it stop!
Not supposed to be alot, but I remember clearly that last year on March 26rh it was 80 degrees here and I got a lovely sunburn.....
My chances of that again are dwindling fast.

aaaaaaaaand back to winter.

at least i can see the road today.

Attachments

• IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 154
We are in southern Michigan and are getting a snowstorm. It's now 8:30pm and the snow is still coming down and its windy. Hard to believe it is almost Easter. We are willing to give this snow away to anyone who will come and get it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom