What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snow just ended here and it is clearing up. All day was a mix of snow and rain, like it couldn't make up its mind what it should be doing this time of year! LOL.
Lucky for me, I have a Dr's note that excuses me from shoveling!!!

Looking out at the 8-10 inches we got last night, have drifts 2-3 ft !!!
Most snow we got at one time this year !!! Spring ? ya right - lol :ROFLMAO:

Kids just finished shoveling, what little there was to be shoveled. I couldn't believe the neighbor used his snow blower for 1/2 inch of wet snow that had already started to melt off the sidewalks!
At its deepest on the lawns it is only about 2 inches, and it is all melting fast!

babe can I have some?
We were supposed to get a dusting.
got about 4 inches, heavy and wet. too much for the snowblower, gotta just let it melt.

Cold and dry, with the slightest sprinkling of snow today in Ireland. But rain scheduled for tomorrow!!!!!!! Surpise surprise!

Hello All
I am new to this website. I am not a professional chef however I love gardening and I love cooking, I especially love to cook in season however being from Canada(its very chilly here now with about 18 inches of new snow on the ground)seasons are short but that adds to the challenge...so just looking for good recipes, healthy eating and cooking/gardening tips..especially herbs.
Thanks June

Nothin like rubbin it in:glare:

Just for that I'm packin up a snowball and sending it to ya! When it comes, just take it outta the box and throw it at yourself!:LOL:

Thank heaven that the blizzard we were expecting didn't happen. This is my worst winter outside of the years I was stationed in North Dakota. Spring is here (OK, we're still getting temps below freezing, but at least I can drive my truck!). And, I might add, thanks to some one on this network, I can make great Thai and Vietnamese food!!!)

Raining hard and windy...

The poor DISH Network installer is on our roof!
I'm thinking that he's wishing he'd come yesterday like he was supposed to.
It was warm and semi- sunny.

things are melting but its soooo windy the 37 degrees goes straight into ya!!!
I shoulda made it a soup night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom