What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, no more complaining---gorgeous sunset with lots of reds and oranges and pinks and melons interspaced with blue sky----and a wonderful river that is melting, melting, melting like the witch in the Wizard of Oz---ok, where are the Munchkins when you need them........I'm ready to click my ruby slippers together......

Today was cold but no rain, and not so windy. The rest of the week is supposed to be cold and wet! I'm sooooo over this winter weather! I keep daydreaming about sunshine...

Lots of rain. Much better than snow, but my son got a new sandbox for Easter and has yet to try it out.

75 at last look, sunny,warm in the sun,nice day to start planting the cement planters on my front porch with white and burgundy impatience..

kadesma

Yesterday was so sunny (that never happens here!) and it was 63F! Today is cloudy but still 59F and the sun is trying to peek out here and there.

same here, I may just take the camera out later and try this new film our (and fix the garden fence that the wind blew down a couple of weeks ago).

Beautiful and sunny but it is supposed to snow tonight. So much for yard work tomorrow.:ermm: But on the bright side, my crocuses are blooming beautifully!

gorgeous!!
55 and sunny, we may pass 60. I cant wait to go on my walk today.. havent been inside alot!

Bucketing down!! My back verandah is flooded - I was able to rescue one of the cat's baskets and two of the mats but everything else is sodden - and there is no way out of the house without going through quite large (deep) puddles. I had to rescue two of my cats from the carport and in doing so my thongs (shoes) almost got sucked off my feet!! LOL If the rain lets up for a while, the garden may have a chance to absorb some of the rain but I have sandy soil over a clay base and it turns into a pond without too much encouragement. We are meant to have four days of this!!! We have already had 34mm since 9am (but it has been raining solidly since 6:30am!!) and the airport (which is just in front of me) is only meant to average 40mm for April!!! LOL Anyone got a life jacket to spare?? ;-)

What a lovely morning, sunshine and about 45F! Nice long walk with the dog and when we got home the clouds started coming in. Bummer. And it even said light SNOW early tomorrow morning! Blah!

Spring oh Spring....where can you be?!?!?

ha ha ha ha
Finally!!!
I can say it's wamer than babe is today!!!
YAY!!!! 68 and sun. :)

Well it is April & it is spring. I have just got up and outside the window there is snow!!! We have also just had an almighty crack of thunder as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom