What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
expatgirl - no snow in Houston. Somewhere in the 80's all week. Azaleas have come and gone - are you getting homesick now?

80's????????? Not sure that I'm homesick after all:LOL:...K. is a haven for menopausal women.....have a hot flash? Step out on the balcony.....you're cooled off in no time......no showering, powdering, or laying under a fan to become human again.......this place is looking better by the minute:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, look at the bright side. As you must remember our summers feel like one long hot flash and you'd never know if you had a real one or not.:LOL:

When the sun is done coming up, it will be cloudy, very windy, cold.
Supposed to rain all day, change to snow and snow all night. Anyone wanna take me to Mexico? (hmmm pds???)

Wet, wet, wet!

It's rain but not rain kind of rain. :wacko: Ya know, 100 times smaller than rain drops so they kind of float in the air and gently drift down. I hate it. If it's going to rain the sky should open and it should just pour. But it's not cold. About twelve degrees c.

About 68F right now and very, very windy. I think I saw Dorothy and Toto fly by my office window a few minutes ago. We're supposed to get some "heavy" weather for the next 24 hours. High winds, heavy rains, tornadoes. Guess I'd better batten down the hatches and secure my seatbelt. More flooding is sure to be on the way. Blech!

Lookout, Connie! The radar is showing some nasty stuff in your area.

Last edited:
It is so nice to see that most (some?) of you have some signs of spring coming. I've tried to keep quiet about our lovely weather here during the bad winter most of you have suffered through. Today it is low 80s; tonight high 50s, deep blue skies and light ocean breeze. But each day is getting warmer, and by the middle of June, it will begin to get very hot. The humidity will rise and last through mid-October. Not for the faint of heart. But the daily sunshine always brightens my spirits, and the wonderful evening thunderstorms in summer are both dramatic and refreshing. I was in Portland, OR last week and was delighted to see the daffodils blooming. Every place has its magic.

Well, I'm still waiting for the magic to happen here....the river is trying to melt but isn't quite there..like a baby trying to walk by itself........:) but I have to admit the summers here beat Houston's any day

VERY windy, slushy snow.
DH just left for work and I don't think I'll sleep well, he drives a truck and I freak out when the weather is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom