What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful all week :rolleyes:and allegedly rain all weekend:mad: I spend all week cooped up in an office all I want to do on the weekend is be outside TWO days of rain is miserable.... I had big gardening plans this weekend too

I can't believe I am inside!!!! Just 3 days ago we were covered in ice.
Sunny, about 70, but so windy it's been knocking over my 2 year old when it gusts....
I'm so happy to finally see my long lost friend SPRING!!!! (and my tulips popping!)

Yesterday wa 70 degrees sunny and beautiful!

Today SNOW! Oh well, thats how it goes here.

Snowing again. But the weather was nice enough yesterday that I got my wildflower seeds planted. I'm so excited for those!

Ok, are you sitting down? You are in for the shock of your life!!

It's sunny here and should be allllll dayyyyy!!!!! Currently 48F and should warm up to the low 50's. Can you tell I'm happy?! :cool:

It's been a warm and sunny week, but there has been nasty winds each day..Today it's been sunny but the wind is sharp and it's cold :yuk:

kadesma

Warm, windy, cloudy.... actually I'm kinda hot at the moment because our AC stopped working over the weekend!!!!! Grrrrrrr! I need to be where beachcomber is at!

We had a really great weekend. Saturday was warm and sunny and cooled off at night. Spent the day gardening and the evening on the patio grilling and drinking beer. Sunday was cooler and I continued on the outdoor projects.... now I am sore.

sunny and 73. feels SOOOOOO nice!!
I'm only inside cuz I put black sweats on this morning and its too hot outside in them. DH works nights and is sleeping so I can't go get any shorts til he wakes up!!!!

Beautiful, sunny, a nice crisp breeze. The snow yesterday cleaned all the gunk out of the air so visibility is great, and it's getting warm again.

The reason I am up at 3.06 a.m. on ANZAC Day Public Holiday here is this:

Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
SW 10.35 p.m. 24/04/08

Priority
NSW SEVERE WEATHER WARNING
for Flash Flooding
For people in
Midnorth Coast and Hunter Districts.

and we live straight across from a river inlet that flooded our home only 10 months ago.

We have had torrential rain all week. I am too scared to go to bed!

It is absolutely pouring rain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom