What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yesterday was gorgeous and sunny all day but very windy. Today is grey again but 59F so I'm happy it's a bit warmer. Tomorrow is supposed to be all day sunshine and high of about 65F! That will be our warmest day this year....fingers crossed the forecast doesn't change!!!!

Already too hot for me. Seems like Atlanta goes from Summer to Winter to Summer, guess its a land of more like 2 seasons than 4, makes me miss northern Cali where the summer's were hot, and the winters cold, but at least there was some good time in between the 2 and those days were the best!

Lovely day today. Right now it's 70F. We had a bit of an early evening shower so the outside smells beautiful. It's dark. Full moon was on the 20th, so no moon to light the evening. Quiet, too. Even though we live in "town," it's wonderfully quiet. Just the slight sound of the breeze moving through the newly-leafing trees. Sounds almost like the whoosh and whoosh of the waves on the ocean. Wonderful!!!

Ladycook, can I move to your place. I would love to see Spring days again, and we haven't even come to the end of autumn (fall) yet.
Cath, you can visit , no room for guest to sleep or move in.;) today is overcast , forecast of rain and thunderstorms.
LadyCook

It's been raining for 2 days.
Today is day 3. SNOW!
It's not sticking but still...... COME ON!!!!!!

It's been raining for 2 days.
Today is day 3. SNOW!
It's not sticking but still...... COME ON!!!!!!

Oh, man, Suz, I almost don't want to tell you our weather today ... but right now, it's 86*F and has been sunny all day. We spent most of the afternoon working in the garden, weeding and planting new herbs and flowers for the patio table. Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same, although we're heading up to Richmond to go whitewater kayaking.

I hope spring comes soon for you all up north.

well, it was sunny (NO WIND for once) and hit 73 yesterday---it was beautiful. This morning it's sunny but it's supposed to rain later today and more clouds are rolling in..........Cath---hope all went well with you flood-wise

Sunny, 89 slight breeze..Wonderful day to spend outdoors with several of my grand kids..We had a wonderful day.

kadesma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom