What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quartz_Hill.gif
gonna be windy again today, and pretty cold considering the time of year it is...

It's just straight up cold here and I am SICK OF IT!
Grey, windy, 48 degrees.
Anyone somewhere warm care to adopt me? I do yardwork.......

Should have had today's weather for yesterday. It's a pleasant 72F, clear blue sky, with a bit of a breeze. Only downside is the humidity is higher than the temp.

Yesterday we had over 2 inches of rain. Gray, rainy and cloudy all day.

We have our own steam bath heating up here, Uncle Bob. It's overcast today because of a tropical depression in the Eastern Pacific, about 85F with humidity to match. Both of those numbers will go up by 10 points soon and stay that way for a few months.

The nicest day in over a week. The humidity is only in the 40 0/0, not like last week - 70/80 0/0 and temps about 86 right now, not like last week 92 -96.
But the Gulf of Mexico is still bath water at 84 0/0.
When I walked bratwurst dog (weiner dog with attitude) at 4:30 this morning, it was lovely. About 73, and not humid at all. I was able to keep the doors open until about 11 am. The electric co. doesn't need anymore money out of this girl!
Took black bratwurst dog to the beach on Sunday about 7:am. He loves to bite the bubbles the light chop makes on the edge of the water, runs around like a nut, looks at me laughing like a fool, taking pictures, then we get back in the truck, where he dies from exhaustion with a smile on his face.
Mosquito, no-see-um, humidity, hurricane season, starts in 4 days, so while U up there start enjoying, we go into hibernation. No grilling, just give me the AC please, thank you!!!

Quite the bipolar day here.

Chilly, for this season here, in the morning and gloomy, gloomy, gloomy.

Left the house with my headlights on. Wouldn't have given a plug nickel for the day when I left home at 9 a.m.

By early afternoon, the sun was out and the sky was blue, dotted with a few puffy clouds. Total turn around from the morning. Temp near 85F.

Now, back to low (for the season) temps and a slight breeze. Temp about 70F.

Mild very mild, and still very dry, experiencing drought conditions in Tassie now, just wish it would rain.

Temps dropped and it's the usual shade of England gray. Might rain a bit, might not. It's freakin June and we've not even had a spring!

Rainy and windy this morning, supposed to be stormy later.
Going straight from April weather for the last 2 months to Stormy June.
But, at 75 deg it's supposed to be the coolest day for the rest of the week.
I guess that's progress.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom