What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEAT WAVE!
The dog days of summer have arrived early.
High heat warnings all week....
The heat index today is supposed to reach 105 degrees.

Let's sweat! whee.

Thunder all night, tornado watch just expired.
chance of storms every day for the next week.
yay.

ok we went from low 60s three days ago to 93 and humid today. But I'm not going to complain, at least it's not snowing.

Its about 18c here with clouds and the odd shower, 21c tomoz thats about 70f so i'll be off to the beach :rolleyes: It's all of 500 yds away:)

It's icky sticky and muggy here with a chance of thunder storms (we just had one about 1:30 this morn) and it is suppose to get hot (84) and humid! YUCK! I prefer it no more than 65-70 degrees!! :sick:

Cold, miserable. Oh to be in Darwin a nice balmy 31 degrees celsius sipping an ice cold beer next to a resort spa or pool.

It is 2.35 a.m. early hours of Saturday morning, it is the middle of winter and 6 degrees celsius. Today's high 17.

I didn't believe the weatherman this morning, so I went to work in jeans and a black turtleneck. Did I ever look silly when it it was 32C by 11am. Crazy weather.

Hot as the Hinges of Hell here today and is supposed to stay this way for at least the next 7 days or more. Was 95F today. Humidity usually matches the temp, too. Same, as I said, for the next while. Summer is here!!!!

Will get hotter as the summer goes on. We'll get to 100F and more before it's all over. We will live with this until September. Anyone want to get naked?

It has been 98 the last few days. It is supposed to get up to 101 today, 98 tomorrow, and 95 the next day. If it is this hot already, I dread July and August. Last year it was around 105 for a couple weeks in July.

:(Barbara

It's usually very warm here this time of year, but the last few days have been cool (around 75F) with intermittent rain. Not at all like a normal rainy season, which usually features thunder, lightning and gullywashers. But it is pleasant enough to have a break from the heat, so I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom