What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GK.... you really need to send the storms here!!!!

:furious: <-- That is what it feels like here in DFW Texas!

They say (goofy weather guys) that we wont even get a sniff of rain from the hurricane... but I can always hope!!!!

Well I'll do my rain dance for you again;)
lol, I dont think it worked last time though:ermm:

maybe I'll change a step or two:LOL:

Actually it did work, we got some rain the following evening, but it was a light rain. So dance longer this time!!!! :LOL: Thanks for the thought hun!!!

Quote unquote "Astana, KZ, is an arid city on the steppes.....yeah, right, try telling the rain clouds that.......it rained like there was no tomorrow........and better yet the weather is now so cool it's wonderful.....thank you rain clouds!!! After sauna Houston this is WUNDERBAR!!!!

Currently 105.8 degrees F. 11% Humidity. Slight breeze with some gusts. Typical late-July day in Las Vegas... they're expecting some monsoonal activity this weekend from the remnants of Hurricane Dolly.

Sattie, I wish I could send you some of our rain. We've just broken a 28 year record for the month of July. I keep emptying plant pots of water, but they are starting to rot anyway. I think I'll start looking online for a "How To Build An Ark" kit.

You guys can have some of our rain - My Mother's tomato plants are rotting :( I was soooo looking forward to some homegrown tomatoes this summer! Now we'll only get the dinky cherry tomatoes.

come to my apt. in KZ.........no balcony at all and just one lonely basil plant on the windowsill struggling to survive..........I'm jealous of y'alls gardens.......we used to have them, too..............I have a home in Houston so I know the anxiety of those along the Gulf Coast....I hate the hurricane season............

.no balcony at all and just one lonely basil plant on the windowsill struggling to survive..........I'm jealous of y'alls gardens......

Don't feel badly. My garden is looking like crap, things are rotting. Today was the first day in probably a month we didn't have rain. But, more forecasted for tomorrow. :( The Canadian Open (gold) is a few blocks from me. They keep getting rained out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom