What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RF, yea, I'm in the Valley, but not that valley. My cousin lives in SilverLake.
Mine's the really really HOT one.
It's okay, gorgeous here.
Today, so far, it's 72* and fair......
don't know what that means, maybe due to the slight cloudiness in the sky. very unusual for us, we don't get many clouds here...ever so slight a breeze

The weather isn't too great over here in South West England. I'm hoping the sun might come out for the weekend. BBQ and beer anyone? :)

sunny most of the day and then the skies darkened and a few mm of rain but it was nice to watch when you consider this place is considered arid....in 4 years have only heard thunder once and never have seen lightning.....that's what I do like about Houston....excitement in the thunderstorms as long as a hurricane isn't lurking around the corner...........:) rain, thunder, lightning, and then blows over

It'll be very warm and somewhat muggy this afternoon here in L.A. But it'll be perfect for our group hike tonight. Not sure where we're hiking to but I'm taking my camera tonight for some cheesy sunset shots.

:)

Today, August 14...PERFECT

The sun is shining, there is a slight breeze, temperature 70. GRAND
The previous days ..have had a heavy rain shower....sometime during each day. High humidty and not pleasant.

TODAY....a super day. And Dr. Oz says.....15 minutes of sun daily...to get our share of vitamin D.

Hot and muggy... but we might get us a little shower!!!! I love rain!!! Rain is in the forecast for the next 4 days!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom