What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sunny and 65, supposed to be sunny and high 80's all week.
Right now the breeze in this window next to me is making me FREEZE!

Hehe! For the first time in days the sun is shining a bit! Oh wait.. Now it's gone!

Here are some pics from last night's hike. We hiked to the top of Mt. Hollywood in Griffith Park.
Roadfix, I love your pictures, they're beautiful, just beautiful.
RAINING!!!!!! RAINING!!!! It's RAINING!!!!!!!!
Sorry... I'm a bit excited about the RAIN!
ooooooooooooooooooh, can I come, please please please, I get excited:bounce: about rain too

You sure can!!!! We have been so rain destitute!!!! We have a chance for it for the next 5 or 6 days. And the weather has been soooo much cooler! It rained really good Thursday evening, then sprinkles here and there. Then today... been doing nothing but raining since I got up this morning which was around 8 am. I LOVE the rain and yes, I do get excited when it rains. I wish there was a bit of thunder to go with it! Ok, I'm going back to bed now! LOL!

Sattie, where in Texas? < It's a big state

Attachments

• map.gif
    map.gif
    4 KB · Views: 156
The rain is about here too sattie!! Luck dog, you've gotten more than us this week, lol
We have gotten 2" since last Monday, that's it. I hope we get some good rain today.

LEFSE, if I'm remembering right, sattie is just west of Dallas. I am east of Dallas.

The rain is about here too sattie!! Luck dog, you've gotten more than us this week, lol
We have gotten 2" since last Monday, that's it. I hope we get some good rain today.

LEFSE, if I'm remembering right, sattie is just west of Dallas. I am east of Dallas.
how often do you two meet for lunch then? I mean, you're next door neighbors right?:LOL:

Roadfix, I live in Joshua trees, high desert, hot hot desert:wacko: "..............where the dear and the "Antelope" play................"

how often do you two meet for lunch then? I mean, you're next door neighbors right?:LOL:

Roadfix, I live in Joshua trees, high desert, hot hot desert:wacko: "..............where the dear and the "Antelope" play................"

We're probably more like 100+ miles:LOL:

img_667058_0_f1ea7c2f40a1c909e2b88bab81c595aa.gif

Very nice. I have friends who live out in 29 Palms.
I've bicycled through JT with my camping gear starting from Cottonwood up towards the north entrance and all the way up to Keys View, camping overnight, and back to Cottonwood where I left my vehicle. It's beautiful up there but the summers are downright hot.

Dang.. .where was I when all this happened????? Texasgirl is right on the money! It shows 70% chance of rain for the next serveral days according to weather.com. Keep it commin Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom