What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was hot n sunny but now there's a stray thunderstorm headed at me.
That works fine, garden was parched today, and it figures I watered..... it's like doing a raindance.

At the moment we are in a sort of holding pattern - not knowing where the storm is going. One says it is going right to us, another says it is going below us and we will only have lots more rain and high winds. We have everything battened down just in case. I love this weather if there wasn't a threat included.

LOL... it is really unusual weather for us. All June and July, we had this oppresive heat (upper 90s and 100s)... then all the sudden we get this weather. Much needed rain, cool although humid weather.

All I can say is that I'm happiest when it is raining.

Its a cloudy out and in the 80's but at least its not humid and muggy. I heard its suppose to rain and I certainly hope so because we desperately need it. Our gras crunches when you walk on it and the plants need a good soaking too.

Pouring, blinding, blowing sheets of rain......wind gusts of 30-40 mph.....front & back yard look like an enormoius swimming pool.....schools closed again...TS Fay PLEASE go away already:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom