What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat. Sept. 6

:ermm: It's pouring out , still hot and humid . Birdbath is overflowing, natural spring pond is getting higher. The pond is very near the driveway, hopefully it won't overflow.

We are in Massachusetts right now. It was beautiful early this afternoon when we met GB and his family for lunch, but shortly after, it started raining. Apparently this is from Hanna, moving northward and then to the east later. It was coming down pretty hard a while ago, and the satellite has gone out about half an hour from the end of my movie (fortunately we have the DVD at home).

:)Barbara
P.S. It is hard to spell "Hanna" that way, since our granddaughter is Hannah! LOL

We are in Massachusetts right now. It was beautiful early this afternoon when we met GB and his family for lunch, but shortly after, it started raining. Apparently this is from Hanna, moving northward and then to the east later. It was coming down pretty hard a while ago, and the satellite has gone out about half an hour from the end of my movie (fortunately we have the DVD at home).

P.S. It is hard to spell "Hanna" that way, since our granddaughter is Hannah! LOL

I had a great niece named Hannah , who died in a car crash in 2005 , she was 10 yrs. old , her mother (my niece was in a coma for a week then died) :(

LC, I'm sorry for your loss. Constant reminders of that are always difficult, no matter how much time passes. When my brother died, the county planted a tree and a plack on a pedestal for him at the county building. As he was cremated, it's bittersweet to pass that tree. It's good to have a momument to say hi to, but sad at the loss.

Weather today is 82, heavy and sunny. Another cooker. Whatelse is new?

Looks like the threat of the hurricane has passed, it's sunny and warm with some wind today, a little bit of rain still this morning. Should be about the same for the next few days. :)

Beautiful rain....

Powerful thunder, lightning and rain here...the rain usually comes only in the evening, and cools everything off and freshens the air. I'll miss it - another month or so, and we'll have no more rain until next summer.:(

Powerful thunder, lightning and rain here...the rain usually comes only in the evening, and cools everything off and freshens the air. I'll miss it - another month or so, and we'll have no more rain until next summer.:(
I love a good thunder storm! Thunder and heavy rain lull me right to sleep.

I don't like to drive in it though!

Barbara L. said:
I love a good thunder storm! Thunder and heavy rain lull me right to sleep.

I don't like to drive in it though!
Oh, it is so lovely to fall asleep listening to the rain....no, we never drive in it if we can help it. Once got caught in a downpour so bad that everyone just pulled off the road until it slowed down. No visibility at all.

Well, it climbed up to the mid to high 90s, but I actually went to the beach with 'the beast' (doggie) who destroyed 2 coconuts, in about 2 hours. The Gulf was like bath water. A/C still running 24/7. But after just walking 'the beast', there's a slight breeze, and not too humid. I can take that.

This is Sunday 9:45 PM. it is still 92* and the a/c is still on. Low humidity so that is a good thing. But on the other hand it is like putting your head into a hot oven...lol we have been 103* for the past couple of days. They say we are going to cool down this coming week to 90+ ...a cool down to me is 70*.

Barbara, have James check the wear and tare on your tires..;-)

Here in Melboure Australia it's a sunny Spring day, 14 degrees celcius (sorry, 57.2 farenheit, had to google that). What a shame I'm too sick with a cold to go and enjoy the sunshine :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom