What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now here in the Hamptons it's about 63, says it's supposed to get to low 70's today. It's raining beautifully!!! Just like WA - of which I miss SO much! I love these gray, wet days here. :)

40 early this am. Warmed up to low 70's and now getting cooler. Winds not bad, yet. Supposed to be a lot warmer Monday, and windier, too. Hope not, but we'll take what we can get. Right, Babe? Hope you're feeling better.

Well, I'd swear that I was living in a city called Houston, Kazakhstan. It is very cool, breezy, and rainy........we were sweating a few days ago.......the sky is cloudy and overcast .........perfect day to make a big pot of stew or soup!

The first snowfall of the year. It usually doesn't stick, but this time we got enough that it did. Everyone has been complaining about the roads and cars in the ditches. I've just been complaining...... too early for winter. All this is going to do is make the ground mucky when it melts off.
A quick pic off the back porch and out the front window.

Attachments

• winter1.jpg
    winter1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 161
  • winter2.jpg
    winter2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 168
Awesome pacanis!!! Well the weather here looks like pacanis' except without the snow. It is cool and dreary.

79, and raining strawberries (my idea of a perfect day)
It's 79, breezy and low humidity.
2 neighbors that are snowbirds still aren't here and the rest are at work. Quiet as an early Sunday morning, on a Monday.
Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom