What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is FINALLY not raining here. It isn't doing anything else either (sun, snow, etc.), but at least things can dry out a bit!

The one thing I miss - definately not the gray (I think I would have been a good candidate for that science thing for mood and light sensativity) is the smell of decaying leaves.
I love that smell!

We have had rain to day - light rain, spot rain, showers, heavy rain and any other kind of rain. A bit windy as well - all adding up to a miserable day.

I've been doing just fine sitting here watching it snow/sleet, Alix.... I have no intention of going outside until I need to (lol). I may have to invest in one of those little ventless gas fireplaces to brighten up days like this. They catch my eye everytime I pick up something at the plumbing/heating shop. I just don't know which room I would want it in.....

Day began sunny and about 27F. Warmed up to about 50F and clouded over. Right now just kinda grey and boring-looking. Supposed to get rain sometime within the next 24 hours.

Lots of leaves fell during the night and the rain will remove more. Guess I'm done sitting on the front porch.

Snowing.

Snowed yesterday.

Snowing today.

Calling for snow tomorrow.

And I have a job interview 150 miles away in western PA tomorrow ... calling for snow there, too.... Yee Haw!

Heading that way tonight.

Coooollllldddd!!!! They're calling for snow by this afternoon and all day tomorrow and by Saturday morning we should have about 12-18 inches on the ground. I love living in the "snow belt".

Barb

Apparently, a half meter of snow is going to fall here in Bavaria over the next few days. :)

Sunny and very warm here in Vegas. Temps are still in the high 70's. No rain in sight forever. Geez. Looks like we'll probably be eating Thanksgiving dinner on the patio. It just ain't right. :(

Sunny and very warm here in Vegas. Temps are still in the high 70's. No rain in sight forever. Geez. Looks like we'll probably be eating Thanksgiving dinner on the patio. It just ain't right. :(

High today of 30 degrees-dropping to 10 degrees overnight. Wish we were having Thanksgiving at your house DQ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom