What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[rant]Everything is covered with ice and its pouring rain. I wish they would have called off work today since its insane driving out there. I got soaked scrapping the ice off my windshield this morning so I had to take an extra pair of pants to work so I would be a little comfortable. [/rant]

OK I feel better now, and yes looking on the bright side I do have a job. :ohmy:

Snow, and lots of it. It snowed all last night, and it has been snowing all day today here in Munich, Germany.

Mel:)

As John Denver says "IT'S COLD AND IT'S GETTING COLDER" cold front moving in. Cold air is coming down from Canaday ( thanks a heck of a lot Laurie) and mixing with our cold wettness... Snow by this afternoon ...freezing temps all weekend!

We have company that is coming from Oregon tonight...
A Graduation ceremony to go to tomorrow morning
and a get together with friends saturday night. I'm not sure if any of the above will really happen.... Seattle doesn't handle snow well at all.

You are most welcome Trish. We have the snow NOW, and it is just starting to stick on the grass...the road won't be far behind. We here in the Lower Mainland of BC do not handle snow much better than Seattle. Well, looks like I am back to cane and heavy shoes for the weekend. And driving "lessons" are put off once more. But at least my dogs are happy!

You can say that again! If it's an inch, they close the schools, lol. I have a party to go to Sunday night I hope it doesn't get too bad

You can say that again! If it's an inch, they close the schools, lol. I have a party to go to Sunday night I hope it doesn't get too bad

Glorie.. I think we'd better plan on staying at home in front of the fire!!;);)

In the last two hours it has snowed, rained, snowed, rained and snowed again. There is a little skiff on the grass but not the roads or vehicles. I don't think it is doing anything right now, except trying to make up its mind. I have heard of 6 cancellations already of school and community events. If I was back on the prairies it would take two feet in an hour to close anything LOL!!

It's dark here. LOL Actually, it's cooling off and tomorrow may bring cooler weather and the chance of some precipitation, probably sunday night. At least we hope so. Paradise can become rather boring, if not for the odd earthquake or two.

Windy and 46 degrees F. It is supposed to snow this weekend. To give an idea of how little snow we have had the picture below was taken on Wednesday (12/10/08). The elevation of that picture is over 7,000 feet. By now there should be at least 2-3 feet or more at a minimum.

Attachments

• PC100143a.jpg
    PC100143a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom