What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WINDY!!!! But the temp is decent, so no complaints. I see everybody's leaves blowing into my yard!

This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph

Getting ready for some possible bad weather. High winds. The weatherman says the winds will do away with whatever was weak after Ike left here. Ugh!

Also, dropping temperatures and freezing rain, along with continued wind.

Guess I'd better put on my seat belt.

Forcast is for SNOW!!!!! in PORTLAND!!!! supposed to rival the storms we had in 2001, I think, but I went to the store and am completely stocked up so we probably won't have any!:ROFLMAO: This stuff only happens when I am not prepared!

Supposed to be super cold for the next week - fortunately our company from Hawaii and Seattle won't be arriving until the following week!

We have snow here in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia! It is sticking and there is a chance it will snow all night. I have been shopping, cooking and baking all day for three events tomorrow and we may not get to go to any of them!!!

We had a very light snowfall, only flakes floating through the air, nothing sticking to the ground - that was about 4 days ago. Nothing new since then. It's been VERY cold and windy with some rain. I would love it if we got a whole bunch of snow, but it's not going to happen in this part of the country. :) Everyone stay warm!!

Keeps changing from rain to snow to sleet and back again.
I'm gonna call it an ice storm of sorts, the drive home was not fun this morning.
:(

COLD! It quit snowing but it's 29 degrees...it was 26 last night. Everything is iced over.

Very very warm for this time of the year...and the time of day. It's 57F right now, but we're being blown off the planet with strong winds. Been terribly windy all day long. Gusts over 25 mph and supposed to continue through the night.

Rain is predicted, beginning later and the temps are supposed to drop, which will then cause the rain to freeze. What fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom