What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's warm, but cooler than the last two days of 90's...There is a nice breeze, so when the sun sets it will cool down and be nice fall wear a jacket at nite time...

kadesma

pdswife said:
ICKY! We just got home for our weekly trip to Starbucks.. had to drive really slow. Thunder and lighting and at least an inch and half of hail and a very hard rain. It's winter!

Sounds like a summertime thunderstorm to me. :cool: That is what we get here in the Sierras off and on all summer, pdswife. It is lightly raining here. Which is good, we need the rain. My brother called me from one of the SoCal fires and said that it briefly sprinkled on them. Let's hope that they get some rain soon.

callie said:
Yikes! Hail? I hate hail...
pds, don't you have fall there?

I love hail too.

Yes we have fall.. today was just a
glimps in to the future!

i have to say i enjoy the fall but it depresses me only cause i know by the end of this month it'll be snowing ! if we're reeeeeeeeeeealy lucky it'll hold off until sometime in november AFTER i have my vacation !!!!!!!!

I agree middie. I just try not to think about that 4 letter word.

snowing.gif

cool and sunny about 67...Hate to see the leaves falling and things not looking as fresh and pretty as in the spring...
kadesma

Today was hot in the 90's
Thursdays high is to be 71 and the low 47 YIPEE!!!!!
I love that kind of weather!!

We've had rain off and on for the last three days and is to continue for the next four days. I think tomorrow is 90%. I thought that must be the amount that fell today.

I live in Northwest PA. We have had the best summer ever.......today is october 4th and we were over 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Just perfect!! ( course, I had the day off, that helps too :ROFLMAO: )

Chambersburg

parker57 said:
I live in Northwest PA. We have had the best summer ever.......today is october 4th and we were over 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Just perfect!! ( course, I had the day off, that helps too :ROFLMAO: )

Do you live near Chambersburg PA? Is it very pretty area. I loved Lancaster. Ever been there? Hope you enjoyed the day. Must have been saved for you to appreciate what was given to you.

It's 6:30 am... it's too dark to know for sure. lol... supposed to rain later today though.

Its 1:52 EDT and its been raining all day so far. I think fall is here but we have had the longest summer on record. I live in Toronto Ont. I welcome the rain. I have a number of plants to bring in before the cold sets in and the rain will be good for them before they have to go on tap water for the rest of the year. I will bring in Snow and melt it from time to time over the winter but that wont be every day I find If they get a nice wetting from rain before I bring them in its best. I am glad its cooler today and its supposed to be cool all weekend that means when I cook a nice Canadian Thanksgiving dinner on Monday it will not over heat the house and Its will have the right feeling for the holiday. for some reason I don't think it would be the same for me if it was Hot and sunny.

corazon90 said:
It's 9:30pm right now, and it is pouring rain.

We just have to keep in mind that all this rain is
what keeps Washington nice and green and oh so pretty.

(we just have to get through this gray period!!!)

The rain has slacked since Tammy went on up the coast. It is still overcast with occasional sprinkles. The temp is nice - perhaps 75 - 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom