What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm and balmy - 86 F

You ever seen that episode of Family Guy where Stewie is watching a movie, gets up, leaves the movie theater, gets on a plane, gets off the plane, takes a limo to a hardware store, buys a ladder, takes the limo to some stars house (I forget which but it's the star in the movie he was watching), climbs the ladder, rings the door bell, the star answers, Stewie punches him, then says "That's not funny!!"

Keep it up dude.....:glare:

J/k :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You ever seen that episode of Family Guy where Stewie is watching a movie, gets up, leaves the movie theater, gets on a plane, gets off the plane, takes a limo to a hardware store, buys a ladder, takes the limo to some stars house (I forget which but it's the star in the movie he was watching), climbs the ladder, rings the door bell, the star answers, Stewie punches him, then says "That's not funny!!"

Keep it up dude.....:glare:

J/k :LOL::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: That was a good one Maverick!!!

It's freezing rain coming down here too. Dh and ds came home from seeing dd and they said it was terrible. Hopefully tomorrow it will warm up to 30. lol They were coming from Geneva.

Barb

Traffic is terrible here in Panama City, regardless of the weather. In the relatively small city of Panama City, it can take 2 hours from the outskirts of the city to reach its center. And the Panamanians love to honk their horns. When it rains, and it rains a lot here, it is even worse.

Went to bed last night with freezing rain coming down, now it has turned to all rain. It is POURING down. Supposed to rain all day and get up to 57 here in the Cincinnati area!

Traffic is terrible here in Panama City, regardless of the weather. In the relatively small city of Panama City, it can take 2 hours from the outskirts of the city to reach its center. And the Panamanians love to honk their horns. When it rains, and it rains a lot here, it is even worse.

Ouch! And with all that honking I would have a massive headache by the time I got there, LOL.

Speaking of rain, it has actually warmed up to 33 degrees here now and is raining. Darn weather can't make up its mind. First snow, then freezing temps, then it warms up, then it rains, then does it all over again. All in about three days span each time, LOL. Been a crazy December...

Gloomy and raining. After yesterday's ice storm and freezing temps, it's now about 55F and raining like crazy. Began during the night and I've already poured 1 1/2 inches of rain out of our gauge. I slogged my way down the driveway to get today's newspaper. Looks like the wave of rain will be gone in a few hours.

Here in the Pacific Northwest the weather has beaten us into submission. Folks would welcome a few weeks of steady rain.

I'll trade you Katie, its cold as cold can be here today. Coldest December in ages (can't remember how long they said) after the WARMEST November. Sheesh! The predicted high today is a bit warmer than it has been its currently -28C (-18.4F) and its going up to -26C (-14.8F). I'm getting a bit frosty around the edges here. And oh my oh my I'm not looking forward to seeing our gas bill for this month! :wacko:

Has been snowing sine 10 pm last night with no signs of stopping. I am so glad I got all shopping done yesterday as the only place I MAY be going is church this evening.

Overnight icestorm caused havoc on the roadways--slippin and slidin--multiple spinouts all over the place. There was even a deadly crash.
homecook's daughter was rear-ended with her dear children in the car--please keep them in her prayers.

Now, steady rain. Temp is in 40s and windy 15-25mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom