What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same rain as PDS but it isn't as beautiful because it is not taking the snow away and making it even worse out there!

sorry!
It is taking ours away and I'm so glad!! Though I am hearing about some flooding in other areas. Hope you're ok!

54 degrees and raining, most of the snow is now gone and has been replaced by water LOL. Went out to the store today and almost turned the car into a boat!

It's about 70F right now and very, very windy. Tornado warnings have been issued for this evening.

The 50-mile drive from my youngest brother's house earlier today was a challenge. I had a difficult time keeping the car on the road because of the wind. I noticed several trees had been blown down.

Strange, strange weather for this time of the year.

sorry!
It is taking ours away and I'm so glad!! Though I am hearing about some flooding in other areas. Hope you're ok!

That's okay PDS, I am happy it is raining, it is just taking a long time to make a difference. We are watching the front yard because it pools from the roof drains that go nowhere and now we also have all the snow from the plows there as well. It shouldn't flood us...I hope.

fog as thick as pea soup.

it was tough driving home and back in to the city tonight. you could only see about 2 or 3 car lengths.

Fog yesterday and today mid 50s F. and headed towards the 60s. At the end of December in NW NJ--go figure. At least it's easy on the heating oil.

It has been unseasonably warm here as well. Most nights we barely need a light sweater. It is 66 degrees F right now.

During the last couple months we have had a few nights with temperatures around or below freezing, but we have had way more warm days and nights. I figure it will all catch up to us in January and we will be buried in snow! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom