What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is currently a sunny and fabulous 65 degrees in lovely Southern Cali. High today of 85 I'm guessing...and I love it. Feels like Spring!!!

I can see Clearly now the rain has gone! The sky is BLUE!!! The sun is OUT!! It's only 35 degrees but I'll take it !!!

Cold cold cold... way too cold for me. I realize some of you live in truly fridgid climates... More power to you. I can't stand it.

Wind's blowing like a mad bandit. Temp has dropped 15 degrees during the last 2 hours. Should be about 5F by daybreak, still with wind, which will put it in single digits or lower. Local news warned folks about frostbite for the children awaiting school buses in the morning. Can't even find the brass monkey. I think it blew away this afternoon.:ohmy:

It's COLD!!!!! And the heat is on!

nt_partlycloudy.gif
Tonight
Partly cloudy. Colder. Lows 41 to 46. North winds around 5 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 39 to 44.

I know, go ahead and laugh and make fun, but 2 days ago it was in the 80s and the A/C was on. This is the thing
to bring sickness to us all down here!
And it's gonna get worse over the next week. BOOHOO!
This is FLORIDA/PARADISE for goodness sake!

GRANTSKAT, where are you when I need you?

snow snow and some more snow!.....is there a thread still around to post snow pics? I took a couple cool ones tonight and throughout the day to see the differences as the hours passed.
I thought I remember Pancanis starting one before....?

Low of minus 5 tonite...wind chill value of minus 36. Just got the call that school is closed tomorrow...YAY! I'm a school bus driver and that is such wonderful news!!!:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom