What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day - went to Oceanside to have breakfasr out on the pier (Ruby's). Great surf 5 - 7 feet. Couple of topsail schooners out. Fun to watch. Had to stop in Carlsbad so DW could visit the Coach outlet. (ouch!) Nice and warm and supposed to be the same tomorrow.

It is 45 degrees F right now. We will be under a Winter Storm Warning tonight through tomorrow afternoon. I don't know how affected we will be, since our county is the farthest east of all the counties involved, but it said that we should start getting rain, then a mixture starting at about 9:00 tonight, and at midnight it is supposed to turn into just snow. We are supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow. I would really love to get a little snow!

:)Barbara

It is 45 degrees F right now. We will be under a Winter Storm Warning tonight through tomorrow afternoon. I don't know how affected we will be, since our county is the farthest east of all the counties involved, but it said that we should start getting rain, then a mixture starting at about 9:00 tonight, and at midnight it is supposed to turn into just snow. We are supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow. I would really love to get a little snow!

A little Snow? I'd be running for the pellet stove:-p
kades

Our snow didn't last too long on the ground. It was covered this morning, but by afternoon it was patchy. The only snow left now is directly to the east of any structure, so we still have a little right in front of our house. Cubbie is fascinated by it, but not so eager to stay out in it as he was a year ago! It is 17 degrees right now. Fortunately Cubbie doesn't have the "wandering bug" and I am able to let him out by himself at night (I don't during the day because he is more likely to try to go visiting then). That way I can stay inside the warm (well, not freezing) house while he takes care of business. Funny story about that--I started giving him a treat when he comes in, to make sure that he does come in. He started asking to go out, then would immediately bark to come in, thinking he was going to get a treat! Now I give them sometimes and other times I just pet him. He prefers love and a treat, but he's happy with just the love too!

To stay warm, I have a big pot of chili cooking on the stove (yep, eating late, but we did everything late today!).

It is 8 right now, not sure what the windchill is - it is too cold for a morning dog walk.
Going up to 30 and with the sun that won't be too bad, I guess.

It sprinkled for a nano second this morning, can't even call it a sprinkle. Was more like a cloud sneezing. ;)
It's a slightly cloudy 67 degrees. Pth.

Yesterday it was 30 and we had some snow (that was kind of cool because it hardly ever snows here), and today it is sunny and 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom