What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're predicting 6-8" of snow for us, with ice on top. Yuck. I may wear my flannel pajamas all day tomorrow. They are blue, with snowmen on them.

I sure wish I had a piece of stew meat.

I just saw on TV...the National Weather Service in Paducah actually had a press conference today...they're warning that this could be the worst winter storm in two decades. Some areas may get as much as 15" snow by Wednesday.

We are under a winter storm warning for tonight and tomorrow. Snow tonight and some ice tomorrow. And the worst of it is, I agreed to pick a co-worker up at the airport tomorrow morning so I have to get out (unless her flight get cancelled due to the weather).

I hope you don't get too much ice Katie. I'm afraid power will go out if we get too much ice and some wind.

We are under a winter storm warning for tonight and tomorrow. Snow tonight and some ice tomorrow. And the worst of it is, I agreed to pick a co-worker up at the airport tomorrow morning so I have to get out (unless her flight get cancelled due to the weather).

I hope you don't get too much ice Katie. I'm afraid power will go out if we get too much ice and some wind.

Tonight's 6 o'clock news wasn't very promising. Predicted the worst storm in 2 decades and asked everyone to prepare accordingly. I can hear ice hitting my windows as I write this. Brass monkey is inside and hiding.

Oh, you guys who are suffering from the cold - stay safe and warm! We get alot of power outages here during the rainy/storm season, and I always make sure to have some coffee ground up, so I can heat the water on the gas stove and make some in the french press. We gotta have our coffee, and I've been known to pound those beans with a hammer (inside a plastic bag). Of course, we don't have to worry about staying warm...hope everyone is OK. It's about 76F right now, at suppertime.

Omigosh! I just went out to get something out of my car. What a mess! Very, very slippery. Icy crap falling from the sky at a rapid pace. Cold, cold, cold, too. The walkway from the car to the house was like an ice rink. Makes me wonder what it will be like by the morning. Whoohoo! I will NOT be going any place in the next 24 hours.

Stay safe all you ice covered folks!

Weatherman just said it's 1. 1 little degree.
We're in a cold stretch not seen since the 1800's is what he also said. It's the 1st Jan since 1898 or something where not 1 day has been over 32 degrees.
Nice.
No wonder I cant get warm latey. It's not humanly possible!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom