What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
supposedly, it iced on us last night, but, looking outside, I don't see a thing!! Dang it, I thought I would have a day off, hehe.

I am in North Dallas and its 20 degrees wind chill of 10 and we are iced in ... Had to call into to work for the first time ... Just no way wrecks every where ....

oatmealkookie1 said:
I am in North Dallas and its 20 degrees wind chill of 10 and we are iced in ... Had to call into to work for the first time ... Just no way wrecks every where ....

Yeah, I'm watching it on the news. Ya'll got it all day yesterday and last night.

Hey girl. Don't be deceived. I know living where you do you may not be familiar with BLACK ICE. So be very, very careful. {{{!}}}.

Oh, I know. I just don't see anything on the cement. I may go in late. The schools NEVER close here and they are on a 2 hour delay.

This was a big storm! It's 18 degrees here. We had 5" of snow on top of 3 inches of sleet and a little freezing rain, but we were lucky to have missed the ice.
I'm pretty sure Katie has no power...they said on the news that lines were down all over the place in her area.

img_783132_0_b8da902316a5c9504823e0224802825a.jpg

These guys have the right idea--cuddle in front of the fire.
img_783132_1_36e83c0bf51b4e4919c3b11cf265a520.jpg

snowed enough fer them to delay my school. looks like school on saturday fer me!! freezing rain, too.

Expected top of 43 celcius today here in Melbourne Australia (109 F) :yuk:

We're in the middle of a 3 day heat wave, not very pleasant. Thankfully I do have airconditioning in my home.

Its cold for us and we had major snow flurries this morning but it quickly turned into slush and now its all gone.They cancelled school though.Thank goodness I'm past worrying about that now.:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom