What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Temperature is 80º Humidity is 88%. But at least it stoped raining. Our rain gauge showed 10 1/2 inches for the week. Yikes.

Its going to be in the high 80's today. My central air is doing its job just fine. We'll be moving almost everything out of here, thats left, tonight so I hope it cools down a bit by the time hubby gets off work at 3:30.

Spice1133 said:
Temperature is 80º Humidity is 88%. But at least it stoped raining. Our rain gauge showed 10 1/2 inches for the week. Yikes.

Spice, where are you?
We are about 10" under what we're suppose to be. West Tx is getting all the rain these days.

Spice1133 said:
Texasgirl, I'm in southwest Florida until we float away. :LOL:

I saw on our news that they are predicting the same kind of hurricane season like last year:(
Hopefully, it won't be like that.

We are a little on edge about that. We were very lucky last year, all around us there was so much damage but we were always just on the edge of the storm. In our developement there were a couple of pool cages down and maybe 6 or 7 people lost shingles or trees and that was all. A couple of miles down the road the houses were devastated. There were some mobile homes completly smashed or jusr laying upside down. Just horrible to see your home destroyed like that.

Right now here is Ohio it is 81. We had a tornado touch down last night behind our apartment complex. No one was hurt. It was in an empty field.

Spice, I wish you luck with the upcoming season, stay safe!

hvacwife, I'm sorry to here of your bad weather. I'm glad that noone was hurt!!
Those storms Saturday were going from W. Texas all the way up to wisconsin, those are probably the same ones. They all had tornado warnings in them at every state. I'm in the eastern part of Texas, we didn't even get rain. Weather is a strange phenomenon.

Last year during hurricane season we lost electricity for over a week. It was hot, humid and I had to keep my windows shut because the neighbor in the back yard had a generator that made a noise like a very loud motorboat. Even with the window shut it sounded like the thing was in my bedroom. Well if we have problems this year.....I purchased a generator and will be placing it close to the back fence. :) :) Not really trying to get back at our neighbor, but is the flatest area in our yard.

[Well if we have problems this year.....I purchased a generator and will be placing it close to the back fence. :) :) Not really trying to get back at our neighbor, but is the flatest area in our yard.[/QUOTE]

I believe you....:ROFLMAO:

hvacwife said:
Right now here is Ohio it is 81. We had a tornado touch down last night behind our apartment complex. No one was hurt. It was in an empty field.

where in ohio are you ? i didn't hear anything about tornadoes on the news up here. i'm glad nobody was injured !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom