What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breezy here, under 20 mph. Overcast and 70F. Supposed to be sunny and warmer tomorrow. I saw a patch of daffodils blooming this morning as I drove to the shop. The warmth and sun tomorrow will make more pop up to greet us.

Eh Attie, what kind of crab in your picture? 78 degrees tonight in Panamá, Coronado.

That is a Queensland Mud Crab Marty, very common and great tasting and can give a very nasty bite if you are not careful.

It's certainly getting wet here over the past few hours and by this time tomorrow we could be flooded in or blown away. The storm is now cat.3 and will strengthen to cat. 4 later today
512 km composite Bowen Radar Loop

Well, the locals will tell you that spring has finally come!!! It's 19 degrees and there is still snow on the ground and the river is still standing up with ice fisherman everywhere (still standing up means it's still frozen) they have put some beautiful huge flowers along the river on the lamp posts to commemorate Woman's Day this Sunday......now that reminds me of spring............:)

That is a Queensland Mud Crab Marty, very common and great tasting and can give a very nasty bite if you are not careful.

It's certainly getting wet here over the past few hours and by this time tomorrow we could be flooded in or blown away. The storm is now cat.3 and will strengthen to cat. 4 later today
512 km composite Bowen Radar Loop
The muddies I know are stouter and darker than the one you are holding. That is what threw me off. Is that a female?

You are finally getting some much delayed rain. Maybe the draught if finally over in Australia? Glad your cricket team is boycotting playing in Pakistan!

The muddies I know are stouter and darker than the one you are holding. That is what threw me off. Is that a female?

You are finally getting some much delayed rain. Maybe the draught if finally over in Australia? Glad your cricket team is boycotting playing in Pakistan!

That is a male Marty, it has the V carapace [spelling??]

We don't need the rain up here at the top end, in fact 30% of Queensland is still under water. What water that doesn't flow in to the gulf is making it's way down through the centre of the continent and will reach lake Ayre in South Australia in a month or two. The have actually put out a flood warning for the lake even though it hasn't rained there for many years.

They have had rain and some snow in Victoria where the bush fires are and the pressure has eased. Many thanks to the Americans and Canadians who came down to help us.

Hi Attie,

Well, that itty bitty picture doesn't show the male or female flap - I know them well, as I lived 6 years in retirement in Queensland. We lived near Bundaberg in a draught that entire time. Great information about Lake Ayre. Thanks.

Imagine: snow in Victoria.

Drove into Panama City today. This heat does not tolerate the air pollution very well. Oh, the noise pollution is worse. Clear sky, but too many cars.

Clear, sunny-ish and somewhat cool. Mid 60's. Went up in the mountains for breakfast and it was about the same there as here. Nice drive, too. Breeze coming up now and cooling off a bit. Probably more of the same tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom