What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's light out, just barely, and it's going to be a beautiful day = clear and upper 60's at the minimum. No breeze. There's a grey whale stuck in the bay. The Coast Guard is trying to lead it out. Hope it's okay.
Sherman Oaks is way north........

Our temperature dropped 45 degrees during the night. I had the AC on because it was so muggy when I went to bed. You'd better believe the house was nice and cool this morning, when it was 27 degrees out. It was good sleeping, though.

about 15'F., very windy, blowing snow, genuine March Blizzard is going on. I heard there was a head-on collision about 10 miles south of town, and another vehicle rolled ever 7 miles south, on a different road. Glad my traveling through the U.P. was done yesterday.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

At 9:00 PM, it's still 69, and only supposed to get down to 59 tonight. Spring is getting here a little at a time, just as it should.
I have over a thousand daffodils in bloom right now...and those are just the early ones. Gosh durned deer ate the crocus blossoms. We do also have anemones, vinca and hyacinths in bloom, as well as wild cherry trees and Bradford pears.

70's over the weekend, 20's today with a hellacious blizzard, roads closed, schools closed. Just plain awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom