What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching people trying to cross the river as it's melting.......it's funny to see what "gods" they have prayed to guide them across........it's just a matter of time and we will be witnessing some baptismals here........well, our local Ischim river is very shallow so it will be difficult for any of them to drown anyway..........why there is no local ice skating rink for the young kids to skate upon is beyond me........we do have lots of ice fisherman, however,.............go figure...........our weather here has been very nice I must say..............I now wear my parka totally zipped down and no scarf or gloves.........it's wonderful...............

April here is typically tumultuous and that is what we've had the last several days. Severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. Lots of "heavy" weather this afternoon. Tornadoes just south of us this afternoon. More severe weather predicted for tonight. Had about 3/4 of an inch of rain within 30 minutes this afternoon, along with heavy, heavy winds.

April showers.....

BEAUTIFUL snowflakes falling all around..........flaky, soft, making the sky rich in wrap-around fleece.........they fall so softly...........and so queitly......goodness, I wished that I had a camera to catch this moment..........and on April 7th.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom