What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DampCharcoal said:
Hm. Shannon, would your post sound something like this? "I had @#*&#$& ice on my car this morning and the *#%!$"#$ temperature has been dropping all $*@#&* day. Snow. Wind. Cold. #$*& winter. Where's my blankie?" :LOL:

no damp that'll be me in about 36 hours or so when it gets cold again :LOL:

thumpershere2 said:
Very windy and blowing snow. 14 degreese. Burrrrr!!
pdswife and I have dubbed snow the "S" word. Over here we are 70 degrees!!!!:)

Cameron

I'm not sure what part of Tarrant County your in, but, it's in the 30's all over the northern parts of Texas. It's 36 here with a wind chill of 30

It's in the mid 60's right now & hubby just called me from work & said it got really nasty where he was with golf ball sized hail!:ohmy: Then he told me it lookes like it's heading my way! OH JOY!!!:ermm:

crewsk said:
It's in the mid 60's right now & hubby just called me from work & said it got really nasty where he was with golf ball sized hail!:ohmy: Then he told me it lookes like it's heading my way! OH JOY!!!:ermm:

Stay away from the windows and get a blanket and flashlight just in case. Stay safe there crewsk!!

Oops! I didn't check the weather today I only repeated what I had heard on Sunday. Right now it is 35 wind chill 30. It supposed to get to 60!

Cameron

Thanks texasgirl! I'm keeping my fingers, toes, & enything else I can get crossed that it either dies out before it gets here or dosen't come this way.

Why can't we have more of an Indian Summer! Wahhhhhhh!

Cameron

Yikes, we had a hail storm Saturday evening, too while we were driving around, we had to pull over for a couple of minutes. Keep a hard hat on Crewsk just in case you have to go outside!!

It is raining again how yucky!! And Cris has to go to Milano tonight where there is 10cm of snow!! ewwww....:wacko:

You don't like snow, Cameron? I wished for snow every winter to stay out of school. Of course, it doesn't snow like it used to around here.

Noooooo Snow. I like my 100 degree weather just fine.

Cameron

Yep, but, I liked the one in about 74-75? that one filled 3 foot culverts all around us. I will never forget that one. The one 86, I was pregnant with my youngest and wasn't able to enjoy it. Although, hubby and the oldest did, the brats!

It's snowing but it's not cold enough to stick. It's sure pretty coming down.

Ok, I've seen it. It can go back to the mountains where it belongs now. :)

Well its a far cry from our 65 degree weather we had here in Indiana yesterday. Its colder than all get...........I'd say at least in the 30's and there were snow flurries earlier........YUCK! I'm a 70 to 75 degree kind of gal so I'm not too pleased. Well I'm off to go freeze my tinker off and go stand in the cold to pick up my youngest from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom