What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of getting a boot in the butt from Middie, I personally like winter. The Holiday Season just wouldn't be the same without snowflakes in the air. Now if all the lousy drivers would stay off the road, it would be perfect!

Wait Middiiieeeee! Don't kick too hard! I need an interpretor for today's weather again!!!! I am not going to bother going outside to check the thermometer. That right there goes to show it is too cold to go outside. 'nuff said! hmph!

DampCharcoal said:
At the risk of getting a boot in the butt from Middie, I personally like winter. The Holiday Season just wouldn't be the same without snowflakes in the air. Now if all the lousy drivers would stay off the road, it would be perfect!

Sheesh, damp, that comment about winter is almost worth negative karma!! :rolleyes: I agree with Middie about winter. But I agree with you about the lousy drivers. Yesterday on Interstate 80 there was an accident or spinout about every half an hour along it's roughly 100 mile stretch from Sacramento, CA to Reno, NV.

6.gif

Snowing!!! :mrgreen:

Grey and cold, the colour of the sky reminds me of a black chalk board that is in desperate need of a good cleaning...I wish we got a lot more sunshine around here :(

img_198563_0_4a61e7fd3c230677cbb5fc5d78911d30.jpg
This is for you Jessica!! :)

It is still wet and yucky here, too, but at least it is less cold...

Last edited:
cold and rain yesterday, just plain old cold today...yutz...Even the little guys , who spend their time taking off shoes and socks so I'll have something to do, only wanted to snuggle today...YIPPEE:LOL:

kadesma

Last edited:
rainy. All the snow we got on Monday has disappeared in the rain and warmer temps of the last two days. Currently, the temperature is 43 degrees which is the warmest it has been all day. Sushi, I could fedex you an extra blanket if you need one. Stay warm!!
48.gif
25.gif

Me, too. I had to work in the annoying stuff today. It is a pain in the you know what. First I had to drive through it to work and then I had to walk in it to do my job. Yuck!! While some of my other coworkers are all nice and warm in their offices. I guess I could be positive and say that I got to go outdoors and get some exercise and fresh air.

Hey, Middie! I thought of you when I saw this. You too, Sierra and anyone else that might become snowbound at some point in the near future:

http://www.v8snowblowers.com/id15.html

In short, it's a snowblower powered by a 454 Chevy big block with heated handles and all-wheel drive!

Warning: If you're stuck with 56k like me, the page takes forever to load.

Its clear and cold here today. -14C or a blistering 6.8F for you folks south of the 49th parallel. When I first went out I thought I was going to freeze to death, but now I am OK with it. Its supposed to warm up a bit by the weekend. We have only had a few dustings of snow. Nothing shovelable yet, thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom