What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to send you some of ours! 7 inches total so far for June! Garden is doing GREAT, aside from the rainforest smell it has :-p , plus some manure aroma :ROFLMAO:
Officially 97* ...My Therm-O-Meter says 102* in the sun!!

HOT!!!!!!!!

Dry!!!!!!!!

Please Send Rain!!!!!

Right now it is 80 but it is supposed to hit 99 today and with the humidity factor feel like 111. I've already picked my veggies and started new tomato plants from the suckers and then taken a swim so now it is time to get to real work - the house.

99* here today too...In fact for the next 5 days...It will be 99* in the shade...over 100 in the sun, and a heat index to the moon!!! One of my bbq cookers will show 135* after lunch...with no fire....Hmmmm with just a very small amount of wood/charcoal I would be BBQing...:LOL:

We just bad the biggest downpour!!! It made it up for not getting much rain for the last month or so. I had to go move all my plants... One petunia plant is going to have to be repotted, and the Geranium is toast, I think..... oh well. :neutral:

Hot, hot, hot!!!! Been this way since last Wednesday and is supposed to continue until at least this coming Wednesday. The heat index has been over 100F every day. The humidity is so high, you need a machete to make your way through the air.

Hot, hot, hot!!!! Been this way since last Wednesday and is supposed to continue until at least this coming Wednesday. The heat index has been over 100F every day. The humidity is so high, you need a machete to make your way through the air.

ditto here.:yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom