What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i HATE HATE HATE snow.
did i ever mention how much
i HATE snow ??

ditto middie! ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto! Right now it is 48 degrees. But I am inside which is warm and wearing short sleeves!

Cameron

The weather down here in south Texas started getting warm again - upper 70s. Blah!!! Don't like it one bit. I wish we had some cooler weather so it would feel like Christmas and enjoy HOT cocoa.

Dina said:
The weather down here in south Texas started getting warm again - upper 70s. Blah!!! Don't like it one bit. I wish we had some cooler weather so it would feel like Christmas and enjoy HOT cocoa.

A couple of questions Dina. First where is Mission Texas at? Second could we trade places? because I am up here in Fort Worth freezing in 48 degree weather! And I HATE it! Please warm weather return!

Cameron

Minus 10 degrees (F) outside this morning! Brrrrr.....didn't take me long to get 2 fires burning in the house - it's nice and cozy inside now. :)

We will probably get missed rain always stays away!

Cameron

FREEZING! Ice, snow, wind blowing the ice and snow! Feels like 2! Yeah, I am pouting! I might just throw a temper tantrum, too! And I am pretty sure I spotted a snow tornado. If there is no such thing, well yes there is, cuz I saw it! :mad:

Absolutely frigid freezing cold. Wind chill during the day today was 12 below zero! Air temp tonight/tomorrow AM is to be a few degrees below zero, warming up to a high of about 10 degrees above zero. If there is any wind, the wind chills will be well below zero!

We've got about 6 - 8 inches of powdery white stuff too.

Right now it's 30 degrees and snowing....will snow through the night, which should make the morning commute oh so fun!

Hey Damp, hope you know how to speedskate... Middie's gonna introduce you to her boot again! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reporting from Maine, it's about 30 degrees right now, a daytime high for the next few days is 20-30 degrees. No snow as of yet. Did I mention I hate the cold weather and why the heck am I living up here? :) Oh wait, spring and summer are great here...six more months to go.

shannon in KS said:
Hey Damp, hope you know how to speedskate... Middie's gonna introduce you to her boot again! :ROFLMAO:

roflmbo... almost sprayed coffee all over my computer screen with this one :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom