What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started snowing again about an hour ago, it had been freezing rain but finally switched over.

Snow up to the dog's necks so far. So, about sixteen inches.

I have a full refrigerator and a month or more of all prescription medicines....so there will be no digging going on here. I'll wait for God to take care of the driveway and slip him a few bucks extra at church whenever I can get out.

The dogs are loving playing in it though...and tired retrievers are good retrievers.

Right now.. overcast, suppose to snow tonight and tomorrow , expecting 12-18 inches , on top of what is already here.

Then snow and freezing rain have just started... another 6-12" more snow by the time this storm is done tomorrow night.

I just shot this with my phone camera a couple of minutes ago...

img_877191_0_54b05cdbe44ac3ba9b1486824c5b4831.jpg

still snowing here, we have maybe 10 inches....it is a miracle we have not lost electricity, many neighbors have, but we do lose internet connections regularly, more snow is expected over the next 24 hours with winds as high as 40 mph

nice photo roadfix..

Snowing ... I don't think UPS will deliver my package today.. even tho it is suppose to arrive today. Driveway not plowed and I don't think the UPS driver will attempt to go up the driveway, it is a long driveway. I have a nice neighbor who plows for us but since it is still snowing heavy , he will probably do it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom