What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our temp is in the high 20s F and it's snowing. Traffic at rush hour is at a standstill as the roads are icy. So is sitting in traffic wishing she was home (she usually is by now).

Our temp is in the high 20s F and it's snowing. Traffic at rush hour is at a standstill as the roads are icy. So is sitting in traffic wishing she was home (she usually is by now).

I hope she has enough gas in the car to keep warm AND get home. I've been in that situation a few times, usually in the Interstate outside of Laramie, WY.

I think the weather tonight is going to make watching the Lunar Eclipse impossible.

The thermometer by my window is reading 70. A little cool for opening it, since I'm sitting here in shirtsleeves and shorts (and warm slippers). It was nice and sunny after a gray day yesterday.

As another California girl, I'm sick to death of the unrelenting rain for the last 4 days.........it's been pouring here non stop. I know, I know.........we are all spoiled whiners here.........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I need my sun back,:cool: this SAD thing is getting to me. The special light on my desk, contrary to all the commercial hype on them, is just not cutting it. I may have a hissy fit soon. :censored:

Last edited:
babetoo said:
there sure is, raining buckets today. just discovered a small leak around the sky light in my kitchen. more heavy stuff tonight. :cool::cool:

Put a bucket under it and don't worry about it...have it fixed when the sun comes out....

Used to know an old man with a leaky roof...Buckets everywhere...I said Mr Bill why don't you fix your roof...I can't boy, It' raining outside....Well Mr Bill, I mean fix it when it stops raining...He said.. it don't leak then boy!!! :LOL:

Last edited:
Put a bucket under it and don't worry about it...have it fixed when the sun comes out....

Used to know an old man with a leaky roof...Buckets everywhere...I said Mr Bill why don't you fix your roof...I can't boy, It' raining outside....Well Mr Bill, I mean fix it when it stops raining...He said.. it don't leak then boy!!! :LOL:

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

The UK is experiencing the worst December weather in 40 yrs, where I live the temps did not get above -8c yesterday and dropped to -13c last night, we had heavy snow on Friday but not much since then. Most of the airports are in trouble, my wife likes to make sure the ducks get a feed
padeswood 193.jpg
Getting my wifes car out, mine is to dangerous
padeswood 194.jpg
No Ducks
padeswood 196.jpg
The foods out.

According to the weather forecast, we can hope to have the first white Christmas here in Bavaria, Germany, since around 25 years ago.

Mel:)

Another two inches of snow and it's 10F out. No wind. Shrek got me an electronic starter for the car, but, it won't be installed until the 29th.

-20C, -4F here. Sky is blue with a few drifty clouds so I don't expect it to be much warmer all day. Brrrr. No more snow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom