What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 42 degrees right now. I put an order in for Christmas snow with one of our local weathermen a few weeks ago, but it wasn't looking hopeful. Now, however, there is a winter storm watch for tonight and tomorrow. It is supposed to start snowing after midnight and continue through around noon tomorrow. Yay!!!

:)Barbara

clouds coming in slowly. rain forecast for tomorrow. it is really cold, well i am anyway. going to snuggle in bed and read.

What are you reading? I forgot. It's dark outside, so I don't know if the sky ever cleared. There was one moment when I saw a peek of blue, but that was it for the whole day. Steely gray to glaringly white, but no blue. The wind is really kicking, tho.

PS: Merry Christmas and sweet dreams.

Last edited:
Expecting 12 to 16 inches of snow and 40MPH winds. A DAY LATE!! LOL

We will be hit by the biggest blizzard in a few years. We're expecting about a foot and a half of snow with 50 MPH winds between now and tomorrow morning.

I ain't put my tootsies out the door yet but it looks like we got about 6-8 inches on the ground and it appears that the snow will continue into the evenin'. We just ain't equipped to deal with this much snow here on the edge of the Great Dismal Swamp. Mrs Hoot, who lived in PA for twenty years until I lured her down south nigh on to ten years ago now, says we use the religious method of snow removal.....
God put it there....God will take it away.
I reckon she is right.

We will be hit by the biggest blizzard in a few years. We're expecting about a foot and a half of snow with 50 MPH winds between now and tomorrow morning.
I'm in Jersey. We're getting the same storm moving up the east coast all the way up to maine. I wish it would have hit yesterday but GA finally had a white christmas after 100+ years!

Well, at various locations in the yard, sheltered and unsheltered, we got 8 inches and some drifts up to 15. Still snowing. I reckon we ain't going anywhere for a spell.
Dagnab it, now my tootsies are cold. :LOL:

Well, at various locations in the yard, sheltered and unsheltered, we got 8 inches and some drifts up to 15. Still snowing. I reckon we ain't going anywhere for a spell.
Dagnab it, now my tootsies are cold. :LOL:
ROTFL!! BTW the Dismal Swamp is in VA?

14F, I have no idea if it snowed more...living underground has it's perks. I'll be finding out in a bit, have to go foraging.

Looks like the Nor'Easter is gonna go south of us and then hit the Maritime provinces. Looking at some weather maps, it seems the jet stream is awfully far south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom