What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img_958469_0_c5fdca2bfdbc2f252326ecaf8f0cddaa.gif

how bad is it in joisey, mofet?

getting in to the city tonight was fun. better visibility than the blizzard a few weeks ago, but the roads are slippery-er, lol.

fortunately, fewer buttheads in 2 wheel drive cars on the road tonight.

how bad is it in joisey, mofet?

getting in to the city tonight was fun. better visibility than the blizzard a few weeks ago, but the roads are slippery-er, lol.

fortunately, fewer buttheads in 2 wheel drive cars on the road tonight.
The plows are out. I am not going out!! Last time I fell on my duff and gave myself a nice sprained ankle which is still sore!! I'd say at least 6 inches +/-.

Last edited:
The south is getting hit with snow and freezing rain now, it is expected to start here in Maryland in the early morning, last all day then it is up north to NJ.

We didn't get but a dusting of snow on top of the ice from the rain. As soon as the rain drops hit they froze. It is very nasty out tonight.

It's staying just cold enough that the ice doesn't melt, makes walking an adventure. No more snow. With my new walking program, I do have to add a layer of clothing so I don't get cold. Just something with long sleeves and a hat!

We're in the midst of a blizzard. So far, about 14" has fallen and it's not scheduled to stop for several hours. SO, grandson and I are all snowed in together so I'm all set.

It is winter and cold here (Calcutta). Temperature below 10 degree centigrade, you may laugh but it is very cold for us and we are enjoying the very short winter season.

Twenty-one degrees, wind chill 10 degrees. Just a couple of inches of snow on the ground. Not bad for a Michigan winter.

I so want snow. It's supposed to be sunny for the next 10 days. :(

Kathleen, you can most definitely have ours. However, the foot that we got overnight is already being filled with freezing rain so we will either end up with a swimming pool or an ice rink. I do NOT like this one bit.:furious:

39F, NNW14 I've got the window open a few inches just to hear the commodities truck which is due to arrive with a box of monthly goodies. The window won't stay open longer than necessary. Brrr.

All of yours is worse, but cold is cold when you're trying to keep from running the heater. I'll probably run it a little after I get the commodities and close the window.

This is what it looked like this morning.

Attachments

• DSC01486.jpg
    DSC01486.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC01487.jpg
    DSC01487.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 157
I just went out to get the mail (first time out since Sunday night) and it was an experience! There is still snow around the house, but the whole yard was one huge sheet of ice. There were breaks where Cubbie had walked. Thank goodness too, because I had to step in them, and I had to break the ice with my heel to keep from sliding. It is melting but will freeze again overnight. I hope to get a picture of the cat ice skating--it was so cute!

:)Barbara

Ah, we had a beautiful day today. 20 deg. Gourges blue sky, bright son, shining snow. Da like this is why I live in Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom