What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-A million and a windchill of OMG. Seriously, its about -26C (-15F) and it was -30ish last night. I don't even want to know what the windchill is. Its supposed to snow again a bit today. I can't believe I have to go out in this. BAH. Why do I live here again? Isn't there a mexican cabana beckoning me?

It's 37F, but the wind has switched to the south at 1 mph so it will warm up for the next few days (probably).

-A million and a windchill of OMG. Seriously, its about -26C (-15F) and it was -30ish last night. I don't even want to know what the windchill is. Its supposed to snow again a bit today. I can't believe I have to go out in this. BAH. Why do I live here again? Isn't there a mexican cabana beckoning me?

Just follow the valleys south till you reach Missoula, we are having a warming trend, 33F. The major streets are drying up and the rain has stopped.

-9C (16F) feels like -17C (1F) and light snow, according to Weather Forecast: Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec - The Weather Network.

Yeah, it looks like light snow. But, I had to brush snow off the windshield, rear window, side windows, and mirrors every time I stopped at a store. Twice I needed to brush the snow off the hood and trunk - I don't like making little snow storms :ermm: It was kinda slippery too.

I am so glad I have a Volvo. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom