What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been beautiful perfect weather here the last few days.
78 up here now. Been taking advantage of it since yesterday. Planting bulbs and seeds getting a lot of yard clean up done while this lasts.

My body is so sore :LOL:

It finally feels like January: -17C (1F) feels like -25C (-12F). Ack, they are predicting 5-10 cm (2-4 inches) of snow for Tuesday. I hope that doesn't mess with my flight at 19h30.

It's not going to work...it's getting warmer, 3 hours ago it was 33F...now it's 41F.

I guess I'll have to do something radical, like exercise to get rid of my excess sit-upon. Ya know, if you divide the letters by two it IS a four-letter word.

Much like the other California girls, but a bit warmer, 82 glorious degrees today. Glad to be wearing shorts and grilling dinner outside with a glass of wine tonight. To be honest, it's not normal at this time of year even for here, but sure not complaining. The front screen door is still open at 9pm.
Running and ducking the snowballs flying from the monitor. :-p

Much like the other California girls, but a bit warmer, 82 glorious degrees today. Glad to be wearing shorts and grilling dinner outside with a glass of wine tonight. To be honest, it's not normal at this time of year even for here, but sure not complaining. The front screen door is still open at 9pm.

It may not be normal, but when I lived in California there was usually at least one "heat wave" every winter. I can't remember a year when it wasn't sunbathing weather on either Xmas Eve or Xmas Day.

I wouldn't be making snowballs and tossing them anywhere now. The snow is all dirty and soggy with rocks. It might be warmer, but the snow is ugly now. At least in town, the mountains look glorious!

It seemed that no matter how cold it was before Thanksgiving, we'd have a Santa Ana come through on Thanksgiving, making it a lot hotter than we wanted it in the kitchen. That was in Vista, in North San Diego County.

:)Barbara

Well, it is almost 8 a.m. and apparently it's been snowing for most of the night (I went to a party and came home and it wasn't then). I looked out and more snow, and I can't even hear the plows. I do know it is a federal holiday. So I guess I'll stay home this morning (my only plan was to go to an exercise class), at least until the plows come through!

Overcast, but comfortable enough to have the windows open halfway. Little bits of peekaboo blue, I hope it clears up some.

-15C (5F)on my thermometer, Environment Canada says -22C (-7.6). Its STILL snowing. My neighbour is out with his snowblower right now so I'll wait til he's done to go out and check on Mom's house. The furnace part STILL isn't in. EEK. The pics are front and back yard. Front yard - snow over my knees on the way to fill the bird feeders hanging in that tree. That was last week. I suspect its nearly mid thigh now. The other is our back deck.

Attachments

• Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 155
LB, where is that snow you promised!?

Kur, Rain is simply "Liquid Sunshine."

We had freezing rain overnight. It allowed me an extra day to give antibiotics to work. I've been suffering from the worst sinus infection. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom