What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun is shining today and the snow....it's a-meltin'!! Yay!! It's already 33 degrees!! Chinook (snow-eater) is here!!

The temp has gone up to 44F and the wind down a little NW8. The best part is more blue sky with only a little cloud. Beautiful, especially after several overcast days.

The weather is cold but clear, which means I should go to bed to start the work week. No chance of closing for inclement weather tomorrow.

Light snow, 0C (32F). It's only the first quarter of February and I'm already good and tired of winter. And that danged ground hog didn't promise only six more weeks of winter. ;)

You guys just had to go and remind me about the weather. Yesterday was above freezing, right now it's -16C (3F) and feels like -26C (-15F).

You guys just had to go and remind me about the weather. Yesterday was above freezing, right now it's -16C (3F) and feels like -26C (-15F).

It will start breaking up next month. Just another short month. You can make it.

The you can get Spring Fever, take a day off from work, and Spring Clean!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It will start breaking up next month. Just another short month. You can make it.

The you can get Spring Fever, take a day off from work, and Spring Clean!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But the groundhogs didn't see their shadows. There is no promise of only six more weeks of winter. :LOL:

Just took Dad out for a walk. It is cool on the nose and ears but we had just medium jackets on and it was quite nice. The sun is shining, though I do see dark clouds in the distance.

It is 45 degrees F right now. It is supposed to snow a little tonight and tomorrow morning, but it isn't supposed to stick around. It is supposed to freeze overnight the next 3 or more nights, but it is supposed to be in the 40s during the day.

:)Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom