What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It got up to 59F, I had to take off my sweater and open the car windows. Even my long sleeves were too much, got home and switched to a t-shirt. Being in dress clothes in warm weather is a pain! I really did not want to sweat in the shirt, it's a dry clean only!

Low 70's today and a beatiful day! Spring is near!
I spent yesterday working in the yard and washing our RV.
We are supposed to get some rain during the week.

Rained over the weekend. Well, it is England! Bright and sunny today so far. A really pretty morning.

37F w/calm wind. Sun is just coming up with a clear blue sky. High is estimated to be 67F today with a gradual warming up to 74F by Friday.

Happy happy happy. on our third day of above freezing temps (you have to understand, we have only had something like 2 or 3 days when the high was above freezing since Thanksgiving). So we're very, very happy. Today it was sunny as well, a beautiful Valentine's Day for us!

Sunny but a bit chilly. I am at home now and I feel a little cold so I wrapped myself with a blanket. I see the sun shining outside but I hear some wind. I think it could rain at night.

Last edited:
It is the most glorious , sunny winter Michigan day. The temp is approaching 50 degrees and the snow is melting like crazy. Makes me glad I live on a hill. This is one of those days that buoys you up and helps you get through the winter. Maybe this is the January thaw that we never got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom