What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two robins were just in my yard.
I've been seeing signs of an early Spring, but I do believe those robins are nuts, lol.

Here in Ohio it is nice and clear skies. 50 degrees too. I hear it won't last long though.

It's been around 33F all day and snowing like crazy, it finally started sticking at 7 pm...about 4 inches of very wet snow now!

57F, wind ESE 4 and cloudy. It's supposed to get up to 74 today and last night's weather report said in the 70s for the next week!:clap:

58 degrees, the sun is not up yet. They predict it will get up to 72 degrees today.

Please be careful, Princess. I know you will but I still worry when I hear you're going out into such dangerous weather.

It's 8AM here and still VERY foggy. Comfortable though. Wide open windows and shorts and short sleeves.

Please be careful, Princess. I know you will but I still worry when I hear you're going out into such dangerous weather.

It's 8AM here and still VERY foggy. Comfortable though. Wide open windows and shorts and short sleeves.

You should be warning me about the therapists:ROFLMAO: It was slow driving, others ahead of me were setting the pace. The Rehab nurse was late, and I didn't get going on time. But, in all everything was fine. Today I parked in the underground...it was chilly walking to the car all sweated up on Wednesday!

It's 8C (46.4F) and was up to 9C! It's going down to -6C (21.2F) overnight and -7C tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to that. The puddle at the front door will be solid ice :ohmy:

The first pic is out my back door, the second one is out the front. That's waves in the puddle.

Attachments

• IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom