What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that will postpone our mushroom hunting. :LOL:

Just a bit. :LOL:

Could have been this:

Image : 022511 blown tree kw.jpg

It's been in the negatives the last couple of days, but at least the wind wasn't blowing today.

I worry about that all the time. We have pine trees here that have very shallow root systems. Right now our neighbor has a very large and very tall dead tree in his back yard. I was watching is sway yesterday. :(

Warmer day today (thank the Lord!) only about -3 and snowing. Sigh. I'm so tired of winter. Its been a terribly weird and long one this year. Bleak, cold and lots of snow. The occasional warm spells (like today) don't last long and we are plunged back into the deep freeze of -20+ weather. (Or is that -20- weather???)

Warmer day today (thank the Lord!) only about -3 and snowing. Sigh. I'm so tired of winter. Its been a terribly weird and long one this year. Bleak, cold and lots of snow. The occasional warm spells (like today) don't last long and we are plunged back into the deep freeze of -20+ weather. (Or is that -20- weather???)

Whatever it is...it's freakin' cold! I'm wearing socks, in the house! -6F, right now. Glad I got my shopping done last night.

It's warmed up to a balmy 37F here, very windy and raining now. Shouldn't take long to wash away the couple of inches of snow we got yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Attachments

• image-498004324.jpg
    image-498004324.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 164
Tornado warning; radar shows a big storm (no rotation) about 5 miles away moving this way at approximately 45 mph. Go bucket, oil lamps and weather gear at the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom