What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 51F with wind N13. Chilly, but with some blue spots appearing through the overcast of the last few days.

Sunny Day but 18F. A bad sorm is predicted for tuesday. Every year there is a storm here around tournament time.

It's not tournament season unless all the teams get snowed in for at least one extra night!:LOL: Every year High School Wrestling and Basketball, they'd get snowed in and all those teenagers...

from what i can see, it looks nice out, the sun is shining! 40 minutes to go and i get to take the dog for a walk.

Pleasantly warm all day but overcast. Currently 70F, Wind SSE 23. There was a tornado watch for a few hours earlier, but nothing happening here. Since my apartment faces North I don't notice Southerly winds.

Slightly above average temps (40s & 50s) since Saturday and continuing all week. The 85"-90" of snow we've gotten this season is melting nicely.

Snowed off and on all day, not cold enough for it to stick, but enough to make it wet. Opened the office window for fresh air today, it was nice.

Gusting winds and raining. Wish it would stay like this 30 seconds.
A year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom