What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been springlike and the snow was melting. Roads and sidewalks all nice and clear. We have a snow warning. We're expecting 10 - 15 cm (4-6 inches). The temperature right now is 0 C.

I'm ready for spring.

Drove home from Calgary yesterday...first day of spring...see pix my daughter took of the highway. And that is LESS snow than what we came home to!

Attachments

• Randoms 105.jpg
    Randoms 105.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I learned the name of the current season.

With all the freeze/snow, rain/thaw, freeze again, thaw again that we have been having, the current season is "pothole slalom season". :ohmy: :LOL:

I learned the name of the current season.

With all the freeze/snow, rain/thaw, freeze again, thaw again that we have been having, the current season is "pothole slalom season". :ohmy: :LOL:

One of the main arterys over the river has been closed for repairs...the potholes were horrendous. They each had their own zip (mail) code.

50F & sunny. Everyone is raking lawns & cleaning out yards this weekend. Rain expected. Before you know it, it will be time to start mowing the lawn again.

Sunny, clear, and in the low 80's for the past week. They are predicting more of the same for the next week.

Oh well, someone's gotta do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom